Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: bjhs@otter.hpl.hp.com (Ben Siemerink)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1991 10:43:33 -0800
Subject: Re: (none)
To: rec-music-gaffa@hpltwink.hpl.hp.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi Folks!

This is my first day discovering notes and I was very amazed that there wasn't
an entry for Kate in alt.fan. Finally I found this one. Great!

> Could someone tell me exactly which tracks are on the two 'extra' CD's in the
> 'This Woman's Work' box set? (And, if anyone knows, which of her previously
> released tracks are *not* included there?)

Well, to answer your question. I bought these CDs separately from the other CDs
in the box. I've got them at home and let you know first thing in the morning.
That is: Tuesday, 12th November. See you.
 | Ben Siemerink        |                                                     |
 | Bristol, UK          |               H I     F O L K S     !               |
 | bjhs@hplb.hpl.hp.com |                                                     |

PS: Still didn't figure out what text I want in the Hi Folks! part. Sorry for
    that.