Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kounselor Troi

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1991 12:17:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Kounselor Troi
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Boris critiques:
> I would hope that Kate is nothing like the Character of Troi. If there
> ever was a feeble character, Troi is it. Troi is also incredibly
> annoying.

"Boris, i can sense you are troubled.  Do you want to talk about it?"

> Great, Troi's emotional, but a little personallity
> wouldn't hurt. And I think KT has more than just a little.

heh, KaTe could pass out personality to all of south london and still
have enough for sandwiches the next day...  point is, Troi is a fictional
character, and, deitude aside, Ms. Bush is a very real person.  obvious
point?  yep.  important point?  yep.

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com --
	"a woman drew her long black hair out tight
	 and fiddled whisper music on those strings
	 and bats with baby faces in the violet light
	 whistled, and beat their wings" -- T.S. Eliot