Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a word or two

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1991 18:07:14 -0800
Subject: a word or two
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

FRANCKSEN@CHEERS.gs.COM (Jane Francksen) writes:

> what's with you guys, spending all day dancing round kate's throne of light?
> kate's music is good toe-tapping stuff, but if you want something with REAL
> spiritual substance, why don't you try listening to the cocteau twins?

I imagine that many, maybe even most, folks here have already
listened to the Cacteau Twins.

The Cocteau Twins make some very nice music but for me it is
always a bit like a cheese pizza.  Something important is
missing.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP