Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ENYA Postings

From: ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1991 18:23:17 -0800
Subject: Re: ENYA Postings
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.celtic, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@monu0.cc.monash.edu.au (Usenet system)

G'day,

In article <1991Nov4.183412.25759@bigsur.uucp>, marylou@bwdlh490.BNR.CA (Mary Rowe) writes:
> Hi there. Another place which would be appropriate for Enya postings
> would be rec.music.gaffa (moderated: address love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu).
> Would anybody know when 'Shepherd Moons' willl be available in
> Canada/North America?

Japan:       10th November (??? - that's a Sunday)
USA       \
Canada     } 11th November (Monday)
Australia /

It's now available in the UK and Ireland and in some parts of Europe.

The video for 'Caribbean Blue' has already been shown in Australia.  It's
really one of the beautiful clips I've ever seen.  The music is wondeful.

> Mary Lou Rowe   |My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of
> BNR             |Bell-Northern Research.
> P.O. Box 3511, Stn. C. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1Y 4H7
> ...!bnrgate!marylou%bwdlh490 MARYLOU@BNR.CA +1 613-765-4408

Cheers,
Mik.

* Mik Lipcsey, Computer Systems Officer,      * I am home, I know the way,  *
* Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash Uni., * I am home, feeling oh, so   *
* 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Australia.     *    far away...              *
* Aarnet:  ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au          *       Enya & Roma Ryan:     *
* 'Open the Pod Bay Door, please, HAL'        *   'Evening Falls...' (1988) *