Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Richard needs goats

From: stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu (Steve VanDevender)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1991 12:03:53 -0800
Subject: Richard needs goats
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

If I were as sarcastic and cynical as Richard Caldwell, I
might have written:
>12) Jane Siberry - Suspended in Gaffa
>   'I couldn't really find a track where I could sort of just talk
>   in the middle but this one seemed to work pretty well with my
>   Olive Oil does Laurie Anderson routine.'
. . .
>17) Happy Rhodes - Full House
>   'I've been working on my Kate imitation for years and it's
>   nice to finally have a chance to use it with some decent music.'

Short on goats, Richard?  Looks like you're trying to get someone's
goat here.  Perhaps Vickie will give you hers.

>:-)

Steve VanDevender 	stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu
"Bipedalism--an unrecognized disease affecting over 99% of the population.
Symptoms include lack of traffic sense, slow rate of travel, and the
classic, easily recognized behavior known as walking."