Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe (and Kirstin)

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 11:46:00 -0800
Subject: KaTe (and Kirstin)
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

    The first KaTe song I ever heard was "Houdini", and I fell in love
with her instantly. I had never heard anything else like it in my entire
life.... I've been a fanatic ever since!

   Also- Kristen Hegg, send me e-mail! I, also, live in Tucson, and would
love to meet another KaTe-head....

  (Confidential to Larry H.- sorry I didn't get a chance to see you while
you were in town... I was really looking forward to it!)

        judi@coyote.datalog.com