Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan stuff

From: allen wong <wonga@skyler.EE.McGill.CA>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 13:24:16 -0800
Subject: Sarah McLachlan stuff
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi!

Boy, it's been quite a while since my last post, but I've had midterms to
study for. As I read over my previous posts, I've noticed what a mess they are.
I guess it will be a while before I'll be able to contribute constructively to
artistic discussions.

Meanwhile, I'll stick to facts...

Thanks, Tippi, for the magazine article about Sarah McLachlan. I was a bit
startled by her attitude. I guess this explains the videos for _Path_of_Thorns
and _Into_the_Fire. :-)

Anyways, I made a mistake in my last post, the extra tracks on _Into_the_Fire_
are versions of Black and Sad_Clown.

Also, Sarah will be in Montreal performing at Le Spectrum, I think, on Nov 24.

I have all 5 of her videos on tape, but they are in really bad shape. They were
recorded in EP on a mono VHS VCR and have been copied to a 10 year old Beta.

I guess that's it...

Beta IS better!!!

"In the evenings, I read tool catalogs." Jane Siberry
:)
Berton Wong
temporarily using wonga@ee470.ee.mcgill.ca
Undergraduate UNIX Lab, EE,
McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada