Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KBC pricelist? ISB?

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 10:44:04 -0800
Subject: KBC pricelist? ISB?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Did anybody save the pricelist from KBC that Tracy posted before her brain
burst into flames?  I'm prepping to join so I can see my retarded photo in
the mailing, and I'd like to look at the merchandise prices at the same
time...

This is brought on because I found a magazine called "Ptolmaic Terrascope"
from England with a big Incredible String Band orientation, and they're
selling original "U" posters for $28 so I went and got a bank draft in
sterling.
Jorn Barger, Northwestern U., Chicago, Midwest, USA      barger@ils.nwu.edu
   "And crazyheaded Jorn, the bulweh born?"   _Finnegans Wake_ 513.07