Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork taller than Kate?

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 04:29:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Bjork taller than Kate?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Michael, I think Bjork is indeed taller than Kate. Not by much, though.
I'm 5'2" and I gazed (in adoration) *down* at both of them. Bjork was
a bit closer to eye-level than Kate.

It's true that Kate always seems larger-than-life, but she's a tiny little
thing. Have you ever noticed the carefully concealed box she's standing
on in the "Don't Give Up" video? It's the only way she could get high
enough to hug Peter Gabriel, who seems small himself.

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us