Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Two Rooms

From: mauser@intercon.com (Richard Chandler)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1991 17:06:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Two Rooms
To: rec-music-gaffa@europa.asd.contel.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@europa.asd.contel.com (News)

In article <9110231530.AA03349@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu>,
saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.EDU (Saurav Misra) writes:
> Richard Chandler, motorcycle and firearm advocate (!!!) wanted to know
> some details, mostly physical, about the Elton John tribute album.

  First, thank you for the info.
  Second, while my .sig makes two of my preferences plain, how could you miss
that I am obviously a Kate Fan too? :-)  I just don't have enough .sig room to
put in homebrewing, baking, Japanese animation, small press and all the other
things I do.

  To start a different thread, how many people absolutely loved Kate the first
moment they heard her, and how many hated it, until the seed planted thereby
germinated and grew?

--
If ONE patron at Luby's Cafeteria had been armed, dozens of people would be
alive and uninjured today.  Support Open Carry laws.