Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Two Rooms

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1991 09:14:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Two Rooms
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Saurav writes:

>    I'm not sure, but I imagine it would be filed in the "Rock Collections"
>section of most record stores I'm familiar with.

collections, compilations, etc., etc.

However, for now, most record stores will have this album in the new releases
section, so it should be rather visible.

>Apparently, a companion video (which our store didn't get) has also been
>released...anyone know if Kate is on it?

I saw a copy of this video in Tower last night.  KaTe is *not* on it.  In
fact, lots of people aren't on it.  So it goes.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |