Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ho, Hum.

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1991 00:46:56 -0700
Subject: Ho, Hum.
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

Hum, De Dum.  Another day on Love-Hounds.

Ron "Just Passing The Time" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com

Messages-ID: #????.pnet01.music/music.gaffa 12099 chars.
From: Spock
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Captain, Captain?
Date: 14 Oct 91 09:40:42 GMT

<JKFD>n<10994343043>
MESSAGE SOURCE INIDENTIFABLE, RETURNING TO NETWORK:

SYSTEM>????@????.com (Kirk) writes:
>       This is all very interesting but it's not going to help us
>any.  Can you formulate a plan to remove us from the memory
banks of this computer system?

SYSTEM>????@????.com (Kirk) writes:
>       Indeed.  Oh, no, Spock, I think I feel another wave of
messages coming across.

SYSTEM>????@????.com (Kirk) writes:
>       I doubt we have said much that could effect the future
course of Earth.