Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Telling (Rated X)

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1991 23:01:00 -0700
Subject: The Telling (Rated X)
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

AV here.

Drukman pretends he knows what turns me on:

> 3) The Telling - Blue Solitaire

> 3 is sort of vapid pretty synthy work with unremarkable folky vox - not
> gritty enough for me, although I bet it would give Vickie serious
> orgasms.

Think again buckyboy. It's got a few good songs, enough that I would
recommend it if it were found in the sale bin, but I don't know about
full price. Might be worth a quickie, but not full-scale oohs&ahhs.

Sheesh, Cynth talks about my panties, you talk about my orgasms, what
could possibly come next? On second thought, never mind.

Vickie
(soul, lingerie drawer and bedroom habits revealed for your amusement)
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us

"Let me introduce you to my mistress Mr Danger"
"I don't care about your private life or what his name is"   FT