Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Tour "Joke"

From: SVODOPIER@cc.curtin.edu.au
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1991 20:21:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate Tour "Joke"
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

From: svodopier@cc.curtin.edu.au
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 22 Oct 91 11:20:28 +0800

Vishal writes:
>> So, what is this I hear about Kate performing live in Australia
>> and knocking Fairlights off the stage as she danced to TSW.
>> Fact ?  Rumor ?  You "Ecto" people are keeping things to
>> yourselves!!  Ooo, I hate that!!

Vickie replies:
> It's a wonderfully elaborate joke.

No, it's not a joke.  Actually, a limited edition bootleg picture disk
of the dictaphone recording that was mentioned has recently
been made available via mail-order from an independent record store
in Perth.  Ask Greg Bossert about it, he already has one.

Martin (a gaffa lurker for about three years)

P.S.  A "gaffa lurker". Wierd... imagine going up to people in the
      street and saying, "Hello, I'm a gaffa lurker."  Hmmmm...   :-)