Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Rocket Man" radio promo exists!

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1991 01:01:00 -0700
Subject: "Rocket Man" radio promo exists!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Vickie again,

There does exist a radio promo CD single for "Rocket Man" which I
haven't seen, but should have (hopefully) in a week or so. I have no
information about it, if there are any other songs, or what it looks
like. I just know it exists because someone told me they had it and
would give it to me.

So the rumor that RM would be pushed to alternative radio stations
isn't a rumor anymore, they're serious about it.

Question: What label is it on? I skipped over the posts about it because
I wanted to judge it myself first.