Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stev0's quote

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1991 17:44:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Stev0's quote
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

In article <m0kWuib-0000yEC@coyote.datalog.com>, judi@coyote.datalog.COM (Judi McKernan) writes:

|>    Hey Stev0, where is the Wesley Crusher quote (or whatever):
|>
|>  "My favorite artist? Kate Bush. Especially her album, "Electric Youth". "
|>
|>    from? This is hilarious!
|>
|>              judi

I got it from where I get all my quotes, facts, opinions, etc:  I make 'em up.

As to the best 3 consecutive KT songs:  If you're sticking to 3 and ONLY 3, I'ld
have to agree with the Infant-Scented Dreamers crowd.  But if you're talking about
ANY consecutive KT songs, my vote is for the Ninth Wave.

Also also:  Some of you are defending KaTe's early videos by comparing them to the
stuff (ie, pre-eMpTy-Vee) stuff made at the time.  OK, so they ARE better than MOST
of the crap made then, but they still don't hold up to when compared to today's
stuff.  However, many vids made then (A couple of George Harrison vids directed by
Eric Idle, some of Todd Rundgren's stuff, Dev0, and of course Bowie to name a few)
DO hold up very well when compared to even the good stuff made nowadays.

-Stev0
"Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow..." - Wow