Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bolts n' hinges

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1991 20:55:26 -0700
Subject: Bolts n' hinges
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:

> Didn't I read somewhere that the percussion in "Get Out Of My House" is
> partially the recorded sounds of each door in Kate's house slamming?  I can
> see it now: "Okay Jay, really wham that one- remember, it slides on the carpe
> a bit- >WHUMP<- great!  Now let's try the bathroom!"

As contrasted with _The Sensual World_:

"Del love, could you come over here
and sample the sound of me bashing my
head on the console?"

				  "Um.  Sure but you'll have to hang on a
                                   bit while I dangle mikes randomly about
                                   the room."

"Oh, nevermind.
Could you show me how to get to
those third level presets?"

                                  "Here, let me..."

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP