Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I need suggestions for new music!

From: colburn@tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu (alex colburn)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1991 12:57:39 -0700
Subject: I need suggestions for new music!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ns-mx.uiowa.edu

Hi everyone,
	I've been craving some new music, and well, Iowa City
isn't exactly a place to hear new music (Although two of the
university stations do play Kate occasionaly).  I figured
maybe some of the people that read this group have good taste
(after all most of you listen to Kate!).  It has been about
four months since I've heard a good radio station (KTCL in
colorado) and I'm going through withdrall symptoms, you know
irratablity, being able to recognize every track on my CD's
after 3 notes, incessant radio dial switching, and singing
along to Madonna.  Anyone have any suggestions (music that is)?
I already own everything by Kate. The last few CDs I bought
were Julian Cope, The Darling Buds, Daniel Ash and Hindu Love
Gods.
Thanks,

Alex.

--
__  __|       \      __|       Alex Colburn
______| _/      _\ _|          colburn@tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu