Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1991 03:16:00 -0700
Subject: Sarah McLachlan
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Ed, yes I do have a promo cassette of _Solace_ (and I like it very much)
but I don't remember any release date scheduled for it. Since I no longer
work at Rose Records, I don't have access to information about it.

I hope I don't have a collector's item, if it means that it won't be
released in the US. I want it on CD. Maybe there was a promotion glitch.
I do believe that Sarah has a 9 album contract with Arista Records, so
why would they not release it at all? I hope it's just a temporary
setback.

Vickie