Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

music

From: vishal@m2.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1991 11:24:14 -0700
Subject: music
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Greg Bossert writes:

> in the mood to mess your head around, try listening to
> "Cloudbusting" and "Birdland" consecutively...

Oh, my favorite topic!  My staple is "Pull out the pin",
followed by "Leave it open", followed by "Get out of my
house".  There are occassions when this also serves as
great make out music.

Other favorites:

Danielle Dax's "Dark Adapted Eye" (the good stuff doesn't
start till like song 10), followed by Sister of Mercy's
"First and Last and Always" (the entire CD or just
"Marianne" for a quick fix!).

Happy Rhodes' (yes Vickie! :-)) "Lay me down" played over
and over and over...

Diamanda Galas' "The Litanies of Satan" back to back with
The Gyuto Monks' "Tibetan Tantric Choir".  Shudder!!

- V