Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )

From: amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Susan Harwood Kaczmarczik)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1991 09:35:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )
To: rec-music-gaffa@emx.utexas.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ut-emx!news@emx.utexas.edu

Hi, my name's Susan K., and I'm a Big Sky-aholic.  :)

Yesyesyes! Sign me up!  That song has lethal amounts of the dancing
contagion in it.  I consider it along with "Would I Lie to You?" by
Eurythmics as "Best Song to Jump Around the Room To Until Exhausted."

At the last Katemas I led many maniacal Pagans in a romping trance
dance to the Meteorological Mix (my neck was sore for a week
afterwards).  And my husband marvels at the fact that I get all of
Kate's "scat screams" (can't think of another term more apt) in the
fade.

What was the question?  I was looking at the Big Sky...

--
"Go right to the rose, go right to the white rose, I'll be waiting for you..."