Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Genie Conference

From: larry@csccat.cs.com (Larry Spence)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1991 14:15:20 -0700
Subject: Re: Genie Conference
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0kOiez-0000BAC@crash.cts.com> rhill@pnet01.cts.COM (Ronald Hill) writes:
>Just got off the Kate Bush genie conference.  1800 lines of intense Kate talk.
> Shame on all who missed it!

Was there any interesting information, e.g., on the tour or album, mentioned?
Can we get a summary, omitting any flames/lists-of-favorites/billboard-sight-
ings, etc.?  Was there anything worth paying Genie fees for?  I'll admit to
being spoiled -- I can't see paying for the kind of chit-chat that I can get
on Usenet/Internet for free... anyone else's opinions on Genie or the other
commercial services (re: music info)?

--
Larry Spence
larry@csccat.cs.com