Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sign me up!

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1991 00:42:00 -0700
Subject: Sign me up!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

...for the Big Sky club. I like the extended mix best, but then, I like the
extended mixes of HoL, DwG, Cloudbusting, and Experiment IV best too.

I hated the video for the longest time, but it's grown on me and now I
love it. My favorite parts have always been the falcon/flames shot and
her sitting with the flashlight. The busy dancing parts used to bug me,
but, as long as I'm in the right mood, I can enjoy them now.

The lady's got to have fun sometimes :-)

Vickie