Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lookin' for a party

From: Dances With Voles <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1991 10:50:36 -0700
Subject: Re: Lookin' for a party
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

Yo! turney@cs.cornell.EDU (Jenn Turney) raps:
>Saturday night's our
>class dinner and, as class agent, I can't skip it.  So I'll exercise
>my right as GoH to veto Saturday!

OK Kids.  The preliminaries are hereby over and the party is Sunday.  So far
I have received two electronic RSVPs (not counting Jenn) and one on the
phone.

If the number of respondents gets totally out of hand, Stev0 Berlin has
tentatively offered his place, which is larger than mine, but so far I can
handle the load.

Any musically inclined folks should bring whatever toys they possess.

--
Jon Drukman (the fly)                           uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.