Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Back Side

From: @cca.ucsf.EDU:blondie@wet.UUCP (Jill Firch)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1991 10:00:06 -0700
Subject: The Back Side
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi Everybody!
	I was wondering if someone could tell me what is included in "The
Back Side" Kate CD that I have seen offered in Goldmine.  I finally got
an issue to research the cost of TWW mail order.  The variances in price
are really crazy.  Tower at Columbus and Bay in SF has it for 180$  but
I can mail order it from one place for 200$(plus shipping) or 155 someplace
else.  Looks like C-side records is the winner for amount of Kate mail order
stuff.  Can anyone offer me a recomendation for them?  I think I remember
hearing their name hear before...
	Thanks for the info...
	-jill
firch@rvax.ccit.arizona.edu