Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KATE NEWS

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1991 10:47:57 -0700
Subject: Re: KATE NEWS
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Kate as a subject for a British Rail poster!!! That's *beautiful*.  If you
find out if it's possible to get one, please let me know!!!

Somewhat on the subject, when I was in Europe, a friend came to visit me who
had been studying in France and was traveling around for the holidays.  She
related that she had seen a HUGE billboard for the Tour of Life, um, was
it in Paris or Geneva?  One of those French-speaking places, let's see...
Well, I'm going back to those places soon, if I find it again I'll try to
remember where it is...

ARGH!!! Why didn't she take a picture of it?!?  Why couldn't I find it when
I was in Paris?!? (Admittedly, peeking in every alley I passed by wasn't about
to yield many results, but at least I tried!)  I know it has to have been in
Paris, because Kate didn't play in Geneva.

Any European lurkers out there with any clues?  I'm curious to see if this
wasn't just a hallucination on this woman's part...

Meredith Tarr			"Oh yes I know I'm always falling,
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu	 Gazing at hazy goldfish in your swimming eyes"
Wesleyan University						-Kate Bush