Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lookin' for a party

From: turney@cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1991 07:50:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Lookin' for a party
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: turney@cs.cornell.edu

The generous Jon Drukman writes:

   OK, I'll offer my place.

I promise to be eternally grateful.

I've been to Jon's place before, it's not hard to find and, if you
take Highway 1, you even get a scenic drive for your efforts.  And he
has lots of music, music-playing equipment, and music-making
equipment.  Jon, I'm waiting for you to suggest what our next Kate
remake will be.

Back to Jon:

  I may have to decide to make the party Saturday the 12th instead of Sunday
  the 13th, but as Jenn is the Guest Of Honor, we'll give her a chance to
  voice her opinion.

The reason for my visit is my five-year college reunion, which is
going to keep me occupied Thursday to Saturday.  Saturday night's our
class dinner and, as class agent, I can't skip it.  So I'll exercise
my right as GoH to veto Saturday!  I _should_ be able to get down from
Oakland to San Jose (my parents') and from there to Santa Cruz by
early afternoon Sunday.

TS Jenn
| turney@cs.cornell.edu | Dept of Computer Science | Cornell University |
| Taking up the slack in your tongue?					|