Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _Video_ Magazine review of _TWS_ vdisc

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1991 16:00:08 -0700
Subject: Re: _Video_ Magazine review of _TWS_ vdisc
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <cJ0i92w164w@bsbbs.UUCP> nrc@bsbbs.UUCP (N. Richard Caldwell) writes:
>  On a related note I was looking through
>an LD catalog last night and came across a disk listed as simply "Prince's
>Trust."  Is this sure to be the one featuring Kate's appearance or
>is there more than one of these?

There have been several Prince's Trust concerts, with several different
titles.  The only way to be sure it's the one you want is to get
a list of the artists on it.  This is easy if you're at a store selling
the item, but can be more difficult if you're going through mail order.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov