Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lookin' for a party

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1991 21:09:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Lookin' for a party
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Ed could not have been more right when he said something like:

Well, I'd sure like to meet you, Jenn, but I can't offer my place.
Larry Hernandez has hosted several Kate parties at his place in San
Jose, but unfortunately, I think he'll be out of town then.  Anyone else?

Yeah, Jenn, it's true.  If I was here, I would surel be happy to have you
over.  Ed would show up with all this stuff-I'd show you all my stuff-
you'd show us your stuff.  Maybe even others would be here.  We'd look at
Kate on Night Flight.  We'd even hear Happy Rhodes if you'd like, but you
know about Happy and how wonderful she is already, huh?

Then we'd put on the precious "cathy demos" and talk about them.  Then
Then, we could sit around and look at old _Homeground_s and talk about
just how true it is that

She really IS!

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.COM)          But shoot, I won't even be here!

"...that thing that is nurtured and loved,
    it's quite an occasion..."