Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lookin' for a party

From: steve@devnull.mpd.tandem.com (Steve Williams)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1991 16:26:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Lookin' for a party
To: rec-music-gaffa@devnull.mpd.tandem.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@devnull.mpd.tandem.com

In an article only slightly less superfluous than this one, Ed Suranyi quotes:

>In article <1991Sep20.155644.26796@cs.cornell.edu> (Jenn Turney) writes:
>> Unfortunately, I can't volunteer a place for
>>a gathering -- is there a willing and eager host out there?  How about
>>willing and eager attendees?
>
>Well, I'd sure like to meet you, Jenn, but I can't offer my place.
>Larry Hernandez has hosted several Kate parties at his place in San
>Jose, but unfortunately, I think he'll be out of town then.  Anyone else?
>
>Ed

Heck, by the time Jenn shows up in CA, Larry will probably be bumming
a room at my house in Austin, so in the reverse spirit of "mi casa es su
casa", let me be the first to offer full use of Larry's vacated condo
for whatever wild party you want to have.  His place probably hasn't
even recovered from the last KaTemas, so he'll never notice the damage.

The key is under the mat...

OB meaningful tidbits:  I can only second the recent comments about
Concrete Blonde.  While not necessarily every Love-Hounds' cuppa, they
do make some evocative sounds.

Steve Williams			steve@mpd.tandem.com
				or: cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve