Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Enya

From: claris!wombat@decwrl.dec.com (Scott Lindsey)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1991 14:06:52 -0700
Subject: Re: Enya
To: rec-music-gaffa@Decwrl.dec.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Number: 18175
Sender: claris!news@decwrl.dec.com
Wombat: yes

In article <9109180614.AA08642@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu>, sjudge@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.EDU (Sean Judge) writes:

> Someone (I am sorry...I forget the name) mentioned they read a "confusing"
> mention of Enya releasing "Watermark" on Warners.  This is true.  She left

That might have been me.  I can't tell if my posts are getting through or not.
They don't seem to be showing up on our local host.  The reason it was
confusing is that it was in the "New Releases" section instead of the
"Re-issues" section.  And when you add in the rumor of an upcoming new release
_Shepherd Moon_, I think? well...  it's confusing.

--
Scott Lindsey             wombat@apple.com               Who knows
Claris Corporation   or   ames!claris!wombat             Why care