Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wedding music

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1991 10:40:15 -0700
Subject: Wedding music
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@eddie.mit.edu

A note to Carol Jean Swanson:
  If you're still looking for suggestions as to music to play for
your wedding, here's mine:  "With This Love," from Peter Gabriel's
_Passion_ (the soundtrack to _The Last Temptation of Christ_.)  It's
entirely instrumental, and it's *lovely*.  In fact, if the soundtrack
had been available when *I* got married in August of '87, I would
have seriously considered using the piece for my processional.
  Give it a listen and see what you think.  Whatever music you decide
on, best wishes to you and your future husband!  :)

                                           All the best,
                                                Deb Wentorf