Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stuff...

From: <Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1991 16:41:01 -0700
Subject: Stuff...
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Robyn writes:

 >So, how is everything going? Hello Vickie, Ken Saint John, Ron Hill,
 >Little Light, etc..etc... write me! Anybody write me!
 >Issue #9 is coming! Be patient. #10 as well. Money problems.

 Well a BIG HI! Right back at ya Robyn! :) Boy it's sure been a
long time, Hope all is well with you and anxiously await #9!

Serge asks in net mail addressed to me:

 >Tell me please address of ftp-server with K. Bush lyrics if you can.
 >Probably I'll can take lyrics from it.

 Afraid I can't help Serge out with this, there anyone here that
can? Please send him a note. Still has not received the TKI album
I sent him but we are hopeful it will show up. Serge's address is:

              ---> serge%brain.nalchik.su@ussr.eu.net <---

                           Ken SaintJohn
                    Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
         "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush..

.