Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Greetings from a lurker

From: Puget Sound Computer User <0002864039@mcimail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1991 15:02:00 -0700
Subject: Greetings from a lurker
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

Hi! I've been reading love-hounds for several months, ever since I
discovered K.B.'s wonderful music. I had heard a few of her songs on
a local college radio station but, as is so often the case, they gave no
names or album titles. Then, one day, I went out and bought HOL. Wow!
  Next I bought TWS. Wow again! Then I got The Dreaming!
  I'm hopelessly hooked, but still very ignorant about KaTe. I've looked
in vain for printed collections of her lyrics. (The darn CDs almost never
give you lyrics these days.) So, any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated! Also, someone mentioned some files about her. Any details
about where I can get them?
  That's all for now. Thanks alot for love-hounds. Nice to know there are
a few people like me out there. -- Terry Hansen, wet and soggy in Seattle