Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wedding Bells in TSW

From: cjs@fjtle.att.com (Carol Jean Swanson)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1991 10:56:15 -0700
Subject: Wedding Bells in TSW
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Just a curious question.  My finacee and I are getting
married in March and are considering used taped music
from some of our favorite bands (and others) as the prelude
music for our wedding.  Has anyone ever done this?  Did it
go over well or did it cause lots of family problems?  So far,
we're considering pieces like KB's TSW instrumental version,
Voix Mystere de Bulgere, Bob Mould's Sunspot (first song off Workbook),
Colourbox (one of the few acuostic sounding instrumental pieces),
This Mortal Coil, Philip Glass,  Cocteau Twins.  Any other suggestions?
Comments?

Thanks,
Carol Swanson
att!fjtle!cjs