Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

rough trade

From: Dances With Voles <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1991 13:30:25 -0700
Subject: rough trade
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

OK, who's been talking to the folks at Rough Trade records on Haight St in
San Francisco?  I was just there this weekend and I saw a copy of Happy
Rhodes' "Warpaint" with "Comparable to Kate Bush..." on the card.  The
statement was in quotes, even, so it looked like someone had just written
what they had been told.  C'mon, Vickie, fess up!

Jon Drukman (the fly)                           uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Just a man with a mind like a scrambled egg and a past splattered in the road.