Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

STILL BREATHING

From: samsung!bsbbs!robyn@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Tracy Robyn Somervill)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1991 23:20:51 -0700
Subject: STILL BREATHING
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: samsung!Robyn@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Hello everybody, I have returned.
To Jeffrey C. Burka and his post #214. YES! Give it to the twit! Most
Kate Bush fans will except whatever she hands them. Wonderful!
If it was not posted (though I'm sure it was) I will repeat the
magazine's new address:
STILL BREATHING
#301-11864-88th Avenue
Delta, B.C. V4C-3C7 Canada
#(604) 594-9647.
More subscribers needed. Donations desperately needed to keep the
magazine going.
Also I (T.R. Somerville), can be reached at the following BBS's:
MARS HILL @ 604-589-0639 as Keta &
HIL-Vancouver @ 604-251-7677 also as Keta, as that is my pseudo on those
BBS's.
So, how is everything going? Hello Vickie, Ken Saint John, Ron Hill,
Little Light, etc..etc... write me! Anybody write me!
Issue #9 is coming! Be patient. #10 as well. Money problems.

All the Best,
               Robyn.

----
robyn@bsbbs.UUCP (Tracy Robyn Somervill)