Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate GIFS

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1991 02:16:57 -0700
Subject: Kate GIFS
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

People have been talking about Kate GIFs.  Since I am currently waiting for
various people to send me stuff for Cloudbusting, I am using my time to
finally finish up the GIFs I did about six months ago.  I was always meaning
to get right back to them, after all doing the text part of Cloudbusting could
only take a couple of weeks, right?  :-)  Anyway, I do have a full screen
Never For Ever that was requested.  I don't have the original Kick Inside
cover done, because I don't have it!  I do have the single and will include
that.  I also have lots of "alternative" shots from the cover photo shoots out
of KBCs.  I will post a complete list when I send them off, hopefully this
week.

Ron "I miss IED" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com