Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TSW

From: scott@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1991 12:21:57 -0700
Subject: Re: TSW
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk

In article <91Sep13.141324pdt.436536@wiretap.Spies.COM>
MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:
>things on is a Sanyo CD box that doesn't even have an equalizer.  But when it

Ahem, as any audiophile will tell you, equalizers are nasty things which
do more harm than good, and are to be avoided like the plague. So it's
actually quite trendy now not to have one 8^)

>I also found "Rocket's Tail" to be especially powerful.  But that's obviously
>just me.

And me. Actually, I think RT is almost as much the Trio's song as it is KaTe's,
but it *is* wonderful.

While I'm here, I found out from Homeground last week that the only
back-issues they have now are #32 & 42. Just thought that might be
useful to someone...

[PS. No, I didn't get fired from Spider Systems 8^), it was just a
summer job. I'm back here for a couple of weeks or so until I get a new
email address at Edinburgh University.]

Scott Telford,
no longer at the Dept. of Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University, UK,
but still scott@cs.hw.ac.uk for a while...
(soon to be <someone>@<somewhere>.ed.ac.uk)