Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

USSR

From: samsung!bsbbs!ken@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Ken Saint-John)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1991 23:53:26 -0700
Subject: USSR
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 >Vickie here.  No one has come forward to offer to send our new
 >Soviet Katefan her lyrics.  Anybody?  He also need her music,
 >which is not carried in the stores where he lives.  He's only
 >heard a very small sampling of Kate's music and wants to hear
 >more.

 I have in fact sent Serg a TKI album.  Serg and I are waiting to
 see if this album makes it pass the KGB who apparently opens all
 mail coming in (not to mention what probelly gets opened on the
 way out of the states).  The way we are looking at it is like
 this:  If nothing else perhaps KaTe will pick up a KGB fan.  The
 cost to send the album was around $12.50, will keep everyone
 posted as to if he receives it or not.

                                   Ken SaintJohn
                             Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
                   "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe
Bush...

----
ken@bsbbs.UUCP (Ken Saint-John)
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)