Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Network News <usenet@usenet.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1991 17:06:27 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: baubb@aix.rpi.edu (Robert Alan Coury)
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan out on Sept. 10
Date: 10 Sep 91 00:06:15 GMT

I got a promo copy of the album several weeks ago and I must say that it's
ABSOLUTELY fantastic!!  Everybody who's heard it has loved it.  Definitely
check it out.  It's sad that's it probably going to go just about completely
unnoticed down here...  She's even got a video out from the album (for
"The Path of Thorns (Terms of Endearment)" but it's nothing special.  Actually
it was quite a let down..but the album isn't.

Bob

couryr@rpi.edu