Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Serge Needs Kate

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1991 23:56:00 -0700
Subject: Serge Needs Kate
To: love-hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Vickie here. No one has come forward to offer to send our new Soviet
Katefan her lyrics. Anybody? He also need her music, which is not
carried in the stores where he lives. He's only heard a very small
sampling of Kate's music and wants to hear more. Normally I'd never
advocate sending comercially available music to anyone, but I think
Serge is in a situation that excuses home-taping of Kate's albums.
I think there are some stores in Moscow that carry some of Kate's LPs,
but it's doubtful that Kate would get the royalties anyway, even if the
stores offered mail-ordering. Basically what I'm asking is if someone
would be willing to send Serge copies of Kate's albums on tape. I can't.
Chris or I both are between jobs at the moment and we absolutely can't
afford it. Please, will someone help out Serge?

Here is his address:

Serge V. Koket
Nalchik, B. Hmelnizkogo 49, 30
USSR KBSSR 360016

Thanks in advance....I know he'll appreciate it.

Vickie
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us