Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dreamingmas

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1991 13:55:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Dreamingmas
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

0) Now don't forget, 9th anniversary of the release of TD is this Friday!

1) The Wisdom has it that Kate wrote "Sat in your Lap" after hearing Stevie
Wonder's "Secret Life of Plants" concert.  Is there anything on that album
that remotely approaches SiyL's intensity?

2) Has everyone but me noticed that the last song on each side form a pair,
with Leave it Open being the affirmation of openness, and Get Out of my
House the affirmation of closedness?

3) Shouldn't we stop referring to RutH as RutH and start referring to it as
DwG?

4) This bounced from eddie-- should we start mailing to wiretap?