Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Womans Work

From: spacey@comp.vuw.ac.nz (M Keith)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 18:52:56 -0700
Subject: This Womans Work
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@rata.vuw.ac.nz (USENET News System)

Ok, another little question :)
A couple of days ago I came across one "copy" of the boxed set TWW in
a shop here selling for $200NZ ($100US approx). Now, I'm just wondering
on whether it's worth buying it - what do the 2 extra CD's contain?
I already have 3 of her albums on CD, so hopefully i might be able to
take them into the shop (it's deals in 2nd hand music too) and get some
of the price knocked off :)
So... is it worth it? (it's brand new and unopened)

thanks,
Mike
spacey@rata.vuw.ac.nz
(*not* spacey@comp.vuw.ac.nz as the header says)