Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Buuuuush

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 17:41:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate Buuuuush
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <9109041853.AA15024@b17c.b17c.ingr.com> uunet!ingr.com!b17c!c129s!john@uunet.UU.NET writes:
> I've heard a lot about the Cathy demos.  I would really like
>to hear them.  Is it available on cd, or any format?

They are indeed available on CD now.  The most comprehensive collection
of demos that I know of is a set of two CDs, one called "Passing Through
Air", and the other called "If You Could See Me Fly."  Together, these
CDs include all the known demos except a song called "Organic Acid."
Don't bother trying to look them up in Phonolog, though.  All versions
of the demos are bootlegs.  The sound quality of all versions is rather
poor, but the songs are still great.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov