Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Buuuuush

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 17:37:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate Buuuuush
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <9109041853.AA15024@b17c.b17c.ingr.com> uunet!ingr.com!b17c!c129s!john@uunet.UU.NET writes:
>I do have "The Whole Story" video, along with TSW and Live at
>Hammersmith.  I didn't see "The Single File" listed in the book
>at the place I ordered from.  I'll ask them about it.

Strictly speaking, "The Single File" does not seem to have been
released in the US.  However, it HAS recently been released in Canada,
and some American stores are carrying the Canadian import.  Actually,
the only store I know of that's doing this is Tower Records, and most
of their stores do have it.  So if there's a Tower near you ask them.
Tower does mail order too.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov