Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

forwarded message from gsady

From: gsady@gaffa.intel.com (Gene Sady ~)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 14:47:32 -0700
Subject: forwarded message from gsady
To: love-hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

I tried to mail this directly, but it apparently didn't make it.

To: wisner@wiretap.Spies.COM (Bill Wisner)

Bill,
	With regards to the posting below...we are getting closer. I can
get to the cloudbusting directory, but the CLOUD.TXT* files are not
readable by "others". Could you fix please? I'd appreciate it much!!

>	Anyway, what inspired me to write is my attempts to obtain
>cloudbusting from "wiretap.spies.com". I'm getting a permission denied
>error when I try to cd to the cloudbusting directory. Here is a "ls -l"
>of the directory.

>drwxr-x---   3 wisner        512 Aug 20 20:45 cloudbusting

Sorry about that.  Fixed now.

w.

Gene Sady

gsady@gaffa.intel.com