Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kap saga nears final episode

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 14:43:41 -0700
Subject: Kap saga nears final episode
To: love-hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

(In previous episodes, a sudden July whim for a "Love-Hounds" baseball cap
turned into a major mail-order enterprise, with 96 caps commissioned (black
cap, red KTfem, "Love-Hounds" in gold and Katemas 1991 in tiny red
letters), all sold at approx $7.50 delivered, some dozen still to be mailed
out due to my thin-spreadedness and humanoid procrastinism.  Anyone heard
from Peter and Krys if they got theirs?)

Today's episode:
"hey, did I miss anybody who thinks they shoulda got one?  what makes ya
think so?"

Next week: Speculators drive resale prices sky-high!