Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions

From: motcid!marble!dalessio@uunet.UU.NET (Mario D'Alessio)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 15:08:22 -0700
Subject: Questions
To: uunet!eddie.mit.edu!love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello everyone! I'm a new listener to Kate's music.  I
bought my first KB album (Hounds of Love) only a few months
ago and I'm "hooked". I have a couple of questions:

I've been reading about the album "The Ninth Wave." I have
the "Hounds of Love" album and the song list looks like it
contains two albums: Hounds of Love and The Ninth Wave.  Is
"The Ninth Wave" a separate album or part of "Hounds of
Love"?  Were they combined in the US only?

I really like the songs "Running Up That Hill," "Hounds of
Love," and "The Big Sky."  What other albums can you
recommend I buy?

Thanks in advance!

* *            __||________//      Mario D'Alessio         * *
* *           /  NCC-1701   \/_    Motorola, Inc.          * *
* *           `-.___________/\     motcid!marble!dalessio  * *