Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

GLC & SNL

From: Klaus Kluge <kkluge@Materna.DE>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 10:26:44 -0700
Subject: GLC & SNL
To: love-hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Thanks to some kind folks on this mailing list (and some others) I now
have a video tape with a recording of GLC and MTV's Saturday Night Live
Show with KaTe. I read some messages that especially the SNL show is
quite rare in the States.

But I am willing to make a copy of that tape and send it over the big pond
if someone is interested. The only problem is the format. My tape is VHS-PAL
and you will need VHS-NTSC. Unfortunately I have no way to convert it. So if
somebody can convert a PAL tape I can send him/her a copy which then can
spread in the states.

So if someone can do the PAL -> NTSC conversion, please let me know by email.

       |  "Tell me all the plans you have for the great beyond.  |
       |  Will you be physical again, or be a cosmic vagabond."  |
       |                               --- Happy Rhodes ---      |
       |  Klaus "cosmic vagabond" Kluge       kkluge@Materna.DE  |